Mischief Managed

Hey guys! Sorry I missed posting on Monday, but I think this design was worth the wait. I've been planning it for a while, but I ran out of white polish and needed a new tiny paint brush. I finally got both (a new bottle of White On from Sally Hansen and an 18/0 brush from La Corneille that I bought at Michael's) and so I figured it was time for this design. But I must warn you, I solemnly swear that I am up to no good.


I started with a base of White On, then sponged on brown acrylic. After that, I painted different parts of the Marauder's Map from Harry Potter with dark brown acrylic. My right hand had similar designs, but a little simpler. It was a lot more foot prints, and a little less writing than my left hand had. 

So there you go. My Marauder's Map design is complete.
Mischief Managed. 

0 komentar:

Post a Comment